Monday 22 September 2014

brandy melville // new in


Heya you lovely lot, I asked on Instagram who wanted to see this post and I got a yes (mainly Aileen haha:)!) And of course seeing as I had the pictures of course I wanted to do a haul! If you didn't know Brandy Melville is an American shop which sells the softest and nicest clothes in THE W-O-R-L-D. So you should have seen my face when I saw the store in Chelsea *there is a post about this trip* and obviously I had to go in and obviously buy things.


two dresses- these I believe are called baby doll/shift/skater dress one of those three! I got them in a daisy print (as of course I'm flower crazy) and stripes because I don't have enough of that in my wardrobe either! Both were around £29 I believe, so not too bad for some soft laveeely dresses.

three tops- these tops caught my eye. One being a long sleeved striped top (super soft and cosy), the other a white floaty crop top which flatters very nicely (hey I might do a ootd on this) and a cami style red striped vest which I plan to wear with a bandeau. If you ever pass a Brandy Melville please please go inside, definitely worth it! (And if your going to America, make several trips) I tried on seventeen things!! I never ever have tried so much on in a store before. (Love at first sight if you ask me.....)


9 comments:

  1. Loving the floral top :)

    Lorraine x
    http://weerainey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a dress but thank you I love the pattern!:)x

      Delete
  2. I love the dresses you picked out especially. Brandy Melville always has nice clothing- the style is on point. I don't think there is a Brandy Melville in Australia though :(

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) definitely I wish I lived near one defo such stylish clothes! It sucks that they don't have any in Australia! I'm sure they have some other lovely clothes stores though?:)xx

      Delete
  3. I recently got obsessed with brandy mellville too :D Their baby doll styled dresses are the comfiest thing I've EVER WORN!!! Thanks so much for sharing and I would love to see how you style these pieces :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see my obession gurl;)! Very very comfortable I should probably wear them more! And I will be on that ( when I learn how to take some good fashion pics it's still on my list of agendas hahah!) x

      Delete
  4. The dresses look so lovely and cosy!
    I'm now following you with GFC and G+, hopefully you will follow me back!
    I am also hosting a give-away at the moment so please check it out :)
    http://voguebymaya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-big-october-giveaway.html

    Maya x | Vogue By Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are so comfortable!:) Thank you very much, sorry I've taken a long time to reply but I will go and have a look now xx

      Delete
  5. beautiful clothes dear!! such anice post!! love your blog and im following! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete