Monday 1 September 2014

New In // Brighton Buys

Howdy'all I can't believe its September (favourites coming up soon) and School is v'v'soon which is a tad off the subject of the post but still time goes too quickly at the moment! Whilst in Brighton last Saturday I picked up some things as a little after treat exam celebration. 

In Boots I picked up the duo fiber collection (limited edition, but seems to have been sold for a bit longer than a short period of time aha!) from Real Techniques. These are good for when you have a make-up item which picks up a bit too much product. Also the Gimme Brow from Benefit- which I managed to get free from saving up my Boots points. (Best purchase decision as I love it already, a wonder product.) In New Look I bought a bag for College, simple but love it. Lastly I picked up a striped mini skirt from H&M, my great bargain of £3.99. I don't usually suit mini skirts but I loved this on and can't believe I found it. (If your heading to H&M soon I would go pick this up!) 
little link' here



6 comments:

  1. I was going to grab that Real Techniques brush set the other day but the queue in Boots was too long :(

    rosielouiselove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sucks:( you'll definitely have to grab them when you next go in because they are definitely worth it!:)xx

      Delete
  2. I've been undecided about those brushes for a while now. Are they worth it or are they essentially the same as the other ones in the RT collection. Not sure I really neeed new makeup brushes haha!

    Abby x x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you own lots of the real techniques then it probably isn't worth it but they are really good brushes especially if you have a bit of an obsession and they are very good for those make up products which give off too much product so you don't need a light hand when using it!:)xx

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely buys!! I love Gimme Brow, but it doesn't last as long as I want it to...maybe benefit could sort this out for us!! :( xxxxxxxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Benefit do! Have you tried putting like a powder or clear mascara over the top to see whether it sets and lasts longer? it might help!:)xxx

      Delete