Sunday 24 August 2014

#SEBLOGGERS Meet-up in Brighton

(these are pictures from Kira as I forgot to bring my camera so I hope she doesn't mind too much)

So yesterday I went to Brighton with nine fellow bloggers to a meet-up organised by the lovely two, Aileen and Lottie. We started off by going to costa coffee and chatting for what felt like minutes. Everyone was each given a lovely goodie bag filled with beauty things which Aileen and Lottie were kind enough to make. We then went to home sense and looked around at the beautiful decorative home ware. We also had a lovely lunch at pizza express and swapped around a box each which everyone had customised themselves with little beauty goodies (this part was fun as everyone had added their own little touch to each box.)

After lunch we hit the shops, of course going to Boots in the process where I may have picked up a few beauty bits and bobs- a haul coming up soon. Also H&M, Primark and New Look. All the girls were so lovely and friendly, and it felt like the time went so quickly. I really hope I get to see the girls again (another meet-up needs to be organised again ladies.) I would just like to say thank you to Aileen and Lottie for organising such a lovely day and I cant wait to meet up again in the future.

All the girls links//



8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Who doesn't love pizza express btw? Hope you all had an amazing time :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed:)! Hahah you can't not love pizza express! I did thank you!:)xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time :). This is why I love the blogging community, everyone is so lovely, it's a refreshing change nowadays :D. I love your blog!x

    www.clarasmindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely!:) and yeah me too I love that I'm a part of it! Thank you that's really sweet:)xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh that looks like so much fun! Homesense is one of my favourite shops, I can never leave there without buying something gorgeous! Hope you all had fun :)
    emily xx
    emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! And I don't have a home sense near me so was really nice to go inside and have a look!:) thank you it was very fun:)xx

      Delete
  4. seems like you had such a great time looking at those pictures! also well done on your gcses,you must be so relieved
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! Thank you so much yes extremely relieved!:)xx

      Delete