Saturday 23 August 2014

Little Update// GCSE Results, Meet up

So I write this post in extreme happiness, but yesterday I had heart palpation's as I walked up to School to grab my results. I was so happy to say I received 3 A*'s, 3 A's and 3 B's which is more than I ever expected and I may have shed a tear or two out of happiness.

  • I am also starting sixth form in a couple of weeks which means A-Levels, homework and my own clothes (which is a positive.) Our sixth form is fairly lenient so we can wear pretty much what we would like, within consideration. I'm really excited for this new chapter (cheesy but true) and I can't wait to make new friends and learn new things. 
  • I also went to the South-East meet up today with fellow bloggers, which I will write a few posts about. It was such a lovely day filled with meeting new people, eating tasty food and talking about all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. 
  • I also went for a cheeky costa coffee to celebrate my results, who says food doesnt bring happiness? 




2 comments:

  1. Well done on your results! I bet you've heard this loads but honestly, A levels are hard! Study lots! Good luck! xx

    emma.ls.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine thank you anyways haha!:)x

      Delete