Saturday 21 June 2014

travelling 101- make up



ted baker make up bag £22

Guess who's back? back again. I'm really sorry for not posting in so long but should be back now as all my exams are over! exciting stuff woo! 

So I recently bought a new make up bag from Ted Baker which is super duper pretty (and pink of course!) which was a small post-exam treat especially as it was in the sale so that's a bonus. I'm going to Portugal in July and I thought I would show you some of the things I plan to take with me. My They're Real Mascara which has always been a firm fav. The Mac Paint Pot in Painterly, perfect as a base. The Sleek Contour Kit which is the perfect contouring essential. The NYX blush in Angel, a beautiful shade as the name suggests. Finally the perfect face combo the Nivea Primer and the YSL Touche Eclat. 

Are you going on holiday this year?...


thanks for reading


13 comments:

  1. I've never been too impressed by they're real! It just didn't work for me :(

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's such a shame I was impressed straight away!:( but I guess different products work for different people!:)x

      Delete
  2. ooh love this post! the bag is so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my essentials too! How good is the sleek palette?!
    And painterly is an amazing base!!

    The Sunday Chapter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually written a review on it and its really good especially the bronzer!:) it also comes with a highlighter which is handy on the go but not as good and I love painterly definitely one of my favourites as a base!xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I love that little bag, it is just the cutest!!

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really disapointed by the MAC Paintpots! Suppose we can't all love everything
    Have a good holiday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame I really really like them:(! thank you!x

      Delete